Sunday, February 24, 2008

I have recently found out this thing about myself, i am an UNPREDICTABLE person....Sometimes i also do things that shocked myself.Hahahs....But i don't know if this is a good or bad thing.Well, hope that it would be a good thing.ya. I hope it will bring me an unpredictable love.....'ll be waiting for that....
Anyway, went for piano lesson today and felt really happy cause i have finally completed learning my 3 pieces.Yeah!!!I feel a slight achivement but i'm sure i have loads to work really hard for. Ganbatte!!!!!Nv to give up!!!!

This msg is to Danial, Ray, Nicholas, Shital, wentheng, Wan ru and Pei zhi:
Please make yourself free either on 30th April or the day after that..We shall meet up and go for lunch/dinner together.So u guys should know better to turn up for this important meeting. Venue to be confirmed. And hope to see all of u.Thank u.

jasmine @ Sunday, February 24, 2008